Day 10, Odd Day=Odd Post

Today just felt odd. The day seems hazy to me, hard to really say much about it. Work went by quickly, then I went off to therapy. Mary Gwen had an emotional day and was home cooking and resting. After therapy I went off to Home Depot to pick up a truck for HPP. I came home, finished cooking and then worked on our new Facebook Page. Mary Gwen went late to visit a friend who's newborn daughter was in the hospital. We finally went to bed late, just ready for the day to be done.

Day 10:

What went well?

MG- I drank over a half gallon of water and resisted more food in the office.

G-Despite forgetting to eat lunch, I was able to fend off the many office foods of the day.

What could have gone better?

MG- After an emotional day my appetite is off and I am not really hungry.

G-Not eating until late threw off my day, I need to do something to change this.

What will you do tomorrow?

MG-Practice some self care tomorrow after work and make sure to eat all my meals.

G- Eat a bigger breakfast so that I am not hungry when I forget to eat lunch.

Thingamajig of the Day:

I love cooking on the grill! Honestly, there are few times that I won't grill; snow and rain mean nothing to me. One of my favorite tools for grilling is a quality meat thermometer. There is nothing worse than having a juicy hamburger that is too pink in the center. Lavatools has a great product that is tough and easy to use. If you don't have a this in your kitchen/grilling arsenal, you need to! It's also magnetic!


Comments

Popular Posts