Day 14 - The Spice of Life

Back to the work grind it was for us. Garth cooked an amazing dinner of shrimp, mashed potatoes, and asparagus. I absolutely LOVE garlic and he put roasted garlic in there! Seriously, I could eat a whole head of roasted garlic!


Day 14:

What went well?

MG- I ate my meals at a normal time and really enjoyed them. In a moment of getting very mad and upset, I wanted to break Whole30 but fortunately I had a support network that encouraged me off that ledge.

G- I ate at a normal time and brought my Nutpods with me for a coffee meeting.

What could have gone better?

MG- I needed to drink more water. Couldn't let that saga end...

G- Lunch was not thrilling, just filling. Sometimes I wish I wasn't the garbage disposal of meals. (I had to eat leftovers for the third time since MG is weird about leftovers).

What will you do tomorrow?

MG- Try to drink more water and stay on track with eating enough carbs and fats.

G- I didn't drink as much water as I have been and I'm going to bring some more La Croix to work.

Thingamajig of the Day

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle. On page 100 of Whole30 Day by Day, Melissa mentions to have, "small storage containers with lids to save leftover spice mixtures." We found a perfect way to reuse those bottles from other spices. Put them in some super hot water to get the label off and then repurpose them!
Homemade Taco Seasoning

Comments

Popular Posts