Day 3, Grocery Shopping and Fitpackers

Today was a busy day. I would normally cook since I am off work before Mary Gwen, but I had to pickup products for a Period Party at Lion's Roar Crossfit for The Homeless Period Project.

For those who don't know what The Homeless Period Project is, we are a non-profit that provides feminine hygiene products to women and girls in need. Mary Gwen is the Events Director and I am the Social Media/Marketing Director

Cooking wasn't going to be ideal plus we were running low on produce, but we had a plan. We had leftover pork loin and veggies ready for reheating. Our list of produce was ready on our Shared Note and off we went. Lidil has a lot of great produce options and affordable prices. Still need some compliant secondary meat, like bacon and sausage, but otherwise a successful trip!

Day 3:

What went well today?

G-Eating before work really helps me start my day off right.

MG-I drank a lot of water and was prepared with extra food incase I needed it. Oh!! The director of operations at work, (who brings a salad everyday) complimented me on my epic Whole30 salad.















Emergency Food and Nutpods re-stock needed.

What could have gone better?

MG-I had an afternoon snack of a clementine. Now I have realized that my snack needs to have more substance to it. Like protein or fats.

G-Eating on a schedule is very difficult and I can feel my body needs nourishment when I don't eat a normal time.

What will you do tomorrow?

MG-Re-stock Emergency Food and Nutpods at work since I needed to use them today. Continue to make goals with drinking water.

G-Continue to eat breakfast before I leave for work and strive to eat lunch within a one hour time frame.

Thingamajig of the Day:

Something that we are discovering is that our stock of Fitpacker's are getting old and damaged from heavy use (granted they are 4+ years old). They are a vital to our meal prepping and storage of meals. We will be restocking soon and if you haven't used them we highly suggest you give them a try them. Available on Amazon 16 for $19.99


Comments

Popular Posts