Day 6 - Totes Awesome!

We had planned for today to be more laid back than it was. We knew we had to clean 2 airbnb units but thought that after that we would have time to meal prep. Luckily, we had put some chicken with New Primal Classic Marinade in the crockpot because we ended up being at another Homeless Period Project packing party for several hours (We are working on getting 20K packs for SC school girls). Thank goodness for a crockpot! After that, we went to get some more totes for HPP and tried to go find a good pan and some oven mitts. We were successful on the mitts but who has a good suggestion of pans?
Lidl totes that are pretty awesome! We got some for linens for our house, too!

Day 6

What went well?

MG-I resisted temptations when going to the grocery store when hungry. We all know this can be a challenge on a normal day!

G-Eating a big breakfast and knowing we were going to have a crazy day. Also, drinking a lot of water when I did get hungry.

What could have gone better?

MG-I'm a broken record-drinking more water.

G-Having emergency food in my truck.

What you'll do tomorrow?

MG-It's easier for me with water goals through the week, so I really plan to stick to that and get at least half a gallon of water throughout the day.

G-I'll add emergency food in my truck and take my water bottle with me everywhere.

Thingamajig of the Day:

While we all may have one, how many of us actually utilize a crockpot? With countless recipes that are Whole30 and non-Whole30, we all could be saving time, money and electricity by using this standard kitchen appliance. What's your favorite crockpot recipes? We'd love to hear from you!
Hamilton Beach 4 quart Slow Cooker

Comments

Popular Posts